About Me

My photo
I am in college and will try to update as much as i can about my adventures in Minecraft

Jun 22, 2011

LEGEND OF ZELDA

Hello everyone, I am so sorry about not updating even though it hasn't been long.  I haven't actually played minecraft in awhile since I got the new OoT 3D game, which is amazing.  I am thinking about redoing one of the temples or the Gerudo place at least either on single player and/ or multiplayer but I still need a server (as well as my friend) we really want to build some cool stuff and the server im on right now is sort of dying off I think if someone has or knows of one we can spawn items on and create whatever that would be amazing! please leave a response or Email me, if you email say something about minecraft or something thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment