About Me

My photo
I am in college and will try to update as much as i can about my adventures in Minecraft

May 8, 2011

Mansion almost done

So on minecraft nothing new is happening, the server is slowly getting to the RPG mmo state, me and a bud have been busy (mostly me) on a mansion he got the roof done and i'm getting the floors done.  I am still working on my legit village I just got a post office done and a grocery store though most of the buildings need the glass for windows and doors, still hating the lag since it slows down my process and yes I am working on the farming by the base for the construction site i made a hole for the wheat, it looks pretty cool. There is a cave under the mansion that i am working on to make into the basement. slowly but surely ill get it done someday, check in next week for a update and what happened on my birthday, I'll be twenty next week and im excited about it. My brother got portal 2 and is making his way through the campaign with Glados criticizing him through every puzzle. Feel free to comment and follow

No comments:

Post a Comment