About Me

My photo
I am in college and will try to update as much as i can about my adventures in Minecraft

Apr 23, 2011

Sakuracon

So im at Sakuracon, I was a special guest in a friend's panel at random and im having a blast, i have a photoshoot to go to, or at least two now unless im randomly stopped for pictures, I am cosplaying as Jade, I dont know how much longer I can I know that at Kumoricon i am going to try and do a cardboard cosplay of my skin from minecraft, which is slenderman of course. So apparently my friend nearly destroyed the server i think yesterday? I havent been on yet so I have not seen the damage yet but i might get on tonight or when i get home im sorry for not updating, school has been getting the better of me.  if i get on ill get pictures of the damage if he hasnt repaired it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment