About Me

My photo
I am in college and will try to update as much as i can about my adventures in Minecraft

Apr 14, 2011

Costume ideas?

Me and a friend are trying to come up with ideas of cosplays for me to do, I already cosplay Jade curtiss with a push broom (usually at Sakuracon and Kumoricon) and i was thinking of sometime in the future of doing Lithuania from Hetalia but i sort of want to be a female character as well and maybe do my slenderman skin in a cardboard cosplay (maybe if i get enough cardboard...) I have long lightish brown hair, dark brown eyes and I wear glasses Please comment any ideas it would be greatly appreciated oh tomorrow I will start a podcast with a friend of mine so ill link it when it is up its going to be chock full of stuff. I am working on a photo album of screenshots on flickr so ill put that up as soon as its done

No comments:

Post a Comment